Tuesday, October 6, 2009

And so the journey begins

I've been playing WoW for a few months, and in that time I've founded my own guild with two tabs, and played my first character, a Fury/Prot warrior, almost all the way to 80. This is with a full-time job (at least most of the time :) ), and something that could be called a life.

So this is about how I've done that, and what I continue to learn throughout my doing of it.

Here's the best sites for information right off the bat:

- Thottbot

It's a bit lumpy, but has gotten me through one buggy or confusingly-constructed Questline after another. User contributions make things work.

- Wowhead

Great interface with easy information and images on all the kinds of gear you'll need, and other information too.

That'll do for now. See you in the slaughter....

No comments:

Post a Comment